Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2nd: Game Preview

Can we score some runs?  Okay, maybe that's not fair, as the Pirates did score 9 yesterday.  But there is a big difference between hitting and getting lucky, and when you score a run and load the bases on a series of hits that barely make it past the pitcher's mound, well... you're getting lucky.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every second of the last game, but today I'd rather see hits to the OUTFIELD, maybe further if you know what I mean.

Today will be the first chance for the Pirates to get road win #18, which clinch a better road record than last year.  I'm not sure if I should be happy about this, or just stop thinking about the 2010 season altogether.

Game starts at 1:10 (AND IS FEATURED ON MLB NETWORK!!!!).  Go Bucs!

No comments:

Post a Comment